maandag 24 september 2007

London Monday 24 September 2007

Day 2 in London. Just had some breakfast and of course English Breakfast, so bacon and eggs. Yesterday the weather was very nice, sunshine and 21 degrees, but today: RAIN. So I will take a taxi to the Office. I will post my stories later on.

Lunch time and the weather in London is very nice at the moment. I'm going to work on 2 Microsoft CRM project, one international project and one project for the largest charity organization in the UK. So today I have a lot of meetings and conference calls and a lot te read.

In the evening I went to the center of London to see the British Airways London Eye, Houses of Parliament, of course the Big Ben and finally I went to Buckingham Palace. A colleague of mine said that I had to buy an Oyster Card for the underground, very cheap.

At nine o' clock I was back at the hotel and ordered some diner. I had to try the fish and chips, one word: delicious.

I will post my pictures asap when I have a faster connection to the internet then at my hotel.

Geen opmerkingen: